Effective October 2017
Information Collection and Use
- Creating an Account and Profile Information: To use certain features of the Services, you may be required to provide information such as your name, username, password, email address, mailing address, zip code, telephone number, date of birth, gender, age verification and/or country of residence. You may optionally provide us with additional profile information, including a short bio, location, profile picture and other information (collectively “Personal Information”). You may update or modify your profile information and contact information at any time. Profile information may be available publicly on our Services, such as on your profile page. In addition to using your contact information to create your account, we may use this information to send you information about our Services, respond to your requests and facilitate use of the Services. We may use your name, email address and other information you provide to notify you of new products, releases, service notifications, events and to solicit your feedback and input. We may also use your Personal Information to send you marketing materials or newsletters and to improve the Services.
- Links: We may keep track of how you interact with links across our Services, including our email notifications, third-party services, and client applications, by redirecting clicks or through other means. We do this to help improve our Services, for example to provide relevant advertising, and to be able to share aggregate click statistics such as how many times a particular link was clicked on.
- Cookies: Like many websites, we use "cookie" technology to collect additional website usage data and to improve our Services, but we do not require cookies for many parts of our Services. A cookie is a small data file that is transferred to your computer's hard disk. Company may use both session cookies and persistent cookies to better understand how you interact with our Services, to monitor aggregate usage by our users and web traffic routing on our Services, and to customize and improve our Services. Most Internet browsers automatically accept cookies. If you do not want cookies from Company or other websites, you can instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. However, some Services may not function properly if you disable cookies.
- Log Data: Our servers automatically record information ("Log Data") created by your use of the Services. Log Data may include information such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, the referring web page, pages visited, location, your mobile carrier, device and application IDs, search terms, and cookie information. We receive Log Data when you interact with our Services, for example, when you visit our Site, sign into our Services, or interact with our email notifications. Company uses Log Data to provide our Services and to measure, customize, and improve them.
- When You Make A Purchase or Receive Payment: When you send or receive payment through our Services, Company (or a third party service provider) collects payment information including your credit or debit card number, card expiration date, CVV code, shipping address and billing address (“Payment Information”). Any time Payment Information is collected, it will be used only to process the payment transaction, and will be handled securely using commercial encryption practices. To facilitate future payment transactions on our Services, we (or a third party service provider) may store your Payment Information, excluding CVV code, and shipping address, which you can remove from your account at any time. We consider your Payment Information private and do not make such information public. We collect and store information created by payment transactions made on our Services.
- Third-Parties: Company uses a variety of third-party services to help provide our Services, such as to help us understand the use of our Services. These third parties may collect information sent by your browser or mobile device, such as cookies, your IP address, or device ID.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Your Consent: We may share or disclose your Personal Information at your direction or with your consent, such as when you choose to publicly post information to your profile or update your profile information.
- Non-Private or Non-Personal Information: We may share or disclose your non-private, aggregated or otherwise non-personal information, such as your public user profile information, public posts, or the number of users who clicked on a particular link (even if only one did).
Modifying Your Personal Information
If you are a registered user of our Services, we provide you with tools and account settings to access or modify the profile information you provided to us and associated with your account.
You can also permanently delete your Company account by emailing email@example.com.
Our Policy Towards Children
Your Privacy Choices
You may opt-out of receiving email communications and other marketing materials from us (or any third party email marketing service we may use) via link provided in each email.
We do not currently maintain any procedures for you to review the information that we collect about you.
We are very concerned about the security of your Personal Information. We employ administrative, physical and electronic measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access. However, no Internet or email transmission is ever fully secure or error free. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations of the Internet which are beyond our control; (b) the security, integrity and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this site cannot be guaranteed; and (c) any such information and data may be viewed or tampered with in transit by a third party. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we will make any legally-required disclosures of any breach of the security, confidentiality, or integrity of your unencrypted electronically stored Personal Information to you via email or conspicuous posting on this Site in the most expedient time possible and without unreasonable delay, consistent with (i) the legitimate needs of law enforcement or (ii) any measures necessary to determine the scope of the breach and restore the reasonable integrity of the data system.
Changes to this Policy
Notice to California Residents
Under California law, California residents who have provided personally identifiable information to a company may have the right to request a list of all third parties to whom that company had disclosed such information for the third parties' direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year, along with a list of the categories of personal information that had been so disclosed. If you are a California resident who would like information on how to exercise your rights concerning third party disclosures, you may send an email to us or contact us via postal mail at:
Third Party Sites
In some cases, you also may visit third party websites through links on our Services (“Linked Sites”) who may collect and use your personal information and other non-personal information. We encourage you to review the policies of any such third parties before disclosing your personal information, as we have no control over, and are not liable for, their privacy practices.
If you are outside the United States, by using the Services, you are consenting to having your Personal Information transferred to the United States.